Agencies or people managing multiple brands can create different projects inside ContentPlanner. When you select ‘Projects’ in the top menu, you get an overview of all your active projects:
Create a new project
If your plan supports multiple projects, you can create a new project by selecting the ‘New’ card.
A popup window will appear where you can enter the project name:
When you press the ‘Create Project’ button, you can start to use all of the ContentPlanner features within this new project.
Review the project settings
We advise that you review the project settings before you start to create new content topics. You can review the settings by clicking on the gear icon in the upper-right corner:
You will see a screen similar to:
Now review the different tabs:
- General: set the name and primary color of your project
- Strategy: take some time to define your content strategy
- Channels: define your channels (Website, Facebook page, Instagram, etc.)
- KPIs: how will you measure success?
- Team: configure your team members
- Workflows: set up the way you work
Is everything configured? Good luck: you just created a new content pipeline! Let the epic content flow 🙂